Palumara Fish Makassar delicious fish soup also know as Makassar dish in Asia part Indonesia. Palumara consists of different verity of ingredients such as turmeric seasoning with fresh savory onions taste. Nothing is as sweet as having a fresh sea fish serve with great taste and sweet aroma.
In addition to the delicious and tasty meat taste, this type of fish also has good health properties. This is because the nutritional content such as vitamin A, calcium, protein, iron, omega 3, and other nutrients. So, skipjack fish is one of the foods that are very good to be consumed by children, especially during infancy. And then for Pregnant Women, skipjack content helps develop donative ability in babies.
Although high in protein content, skipjack tuna is low in fat and calories. Because of that tuna is one of the foods that are safe for consumption by people who are running a diet program, Nutrients in it can meet the daily body’s needs.
Of all the benefits found in skipjack tuna, in this tutorial I will give you one easy recipe for cooking food from Indonesia that is made from skipjack fish ^^
Palumara Fish Makassar!
- Skipjack Fish Head (Cut to taste)
- 1 Turmeric
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 cloves of shallot
- 6 cayenne pepper (according to taste)
- 1 Tomato
- 1 lemongrass
- Basil leaves
- 1 std Salt
- ½ std sugar
- Orange Leaves
- 1 std of lime juice
- Tamarind / starfruit wuluh
How to make :
- Blend turmeric, cayenne pepper, onion and garlic.
- Saute the ingredients which have been crushed, then add the basil leaves and lemongrass. Saute until fragrant
- Add enough water.
- Add a little tamarind/starfruit wuluh that has been cut into pieces
- Add the tomato slices to the stirred water.
- After boiling, add the tuna fish head pieces wait for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Then add the lime juice.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Taste to ensure taste, then lift and serve.
Like to cook and don’t know how? Learn here.